Go Back   Data Center, Colocation, Cloud Computing, Storage, Dedicated Servers Forums > Data Center Market Place > Other Offers & Requests > Others

Old 03-31-2012, 08:56 PM

Default Facilities Engineer App on Android / Apple

The FE App/Facilities Engineer app is something that I have created to help busy engineers that have 1000 things going on. I am a Facilities Engineer myself, for a large datacenter and I have been searching for a long time for an App that could give me quick, accurate calculations for ALL of the formulas and equations I needed on the spot. I could not find an App out there that could provide all of that - so I created one myself.

This is an App that you will be able to use on a daily basis in all aspects of you job. You will be able to crunch a quick number, make sure equipment is running right, and use it in a meeting when you need a budget number fast! All the calculations and equations that you need to do your job efficiently I have put in this App.

If you purchase this App and find that there is a calculation or formula that you would like added - please contact me and I will add it! I want this App to be the go to tool to make our jobs as Facilities Engineers easier.
If you would like to take a look at the App please search “Facilities Engineer” on Google Play or iTunes store
Thanks For your support
Darin